March Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Santa Monica. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CrowdStrike, Branch, SparkCognition. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cloud Computing, FinTech. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
When the investment is from March Capital Partners the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this March Capital Partners performs on 17 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the March Capital Partners, startups are often financed by The Hive, Warburg Pincus, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Hive, GE Ventures, LVP. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Hive, GE Ventures, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures.
The current fund was established by Gregory Milken, James Montgomery, Jim Armstrong, Sumant Mandal. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Funds with similar focus
|$26M||31 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$85M||26 Aug 2021||United States, Glendale|
|$5M||24 Aug 2021||United States, Boston|
|$40M||07 Jul 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$9M||30 Jun 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$30M||02 Jun 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$65M||25 May 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$300M||21 May 2021||United States, New York|
|$90M||20 May 2021||United States, Boston|
– Disqo is a consumer insights platform based in Los Angeles, CA.
– Company closed an $85m Series B growth funding.
– The round was led by Sageview Capital with participation from March Capital, Valuestream Ventures, and existing investors Alpha Edison and Bonfire Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at scaling the company’s operations and accelerating its product roadmap.
– Morty is an online mortgage marketplace that allows homebuyers to evaluate competitive offers from multiple lenders, then lock and close their loans through an automated platform.
– The company closed a $25m Series B funding.
– The round was led by March Capital with participation from Rethink Impact and existing investors Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Prudence Holdings, FJ Labs and Metaprop.
– The new investment will be used to make investments in hiring, consumer marketing and product expansion and explore B2B2C opportunities to embed mortgage technology into the greater real estate ecosystem.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.