KdT Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin.
The real fund results show that this VC is 7 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the KdT Ventures, startups are often financed by Refactor Capital, Y Combinator, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Refactor Capital, Y Combinator, Godfrey Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Refactor Capital, Founders Fund, Fifty Years.
The current fund was established by Cain McClary.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Solugen, PathAI, Theator. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|165M||18 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|100M||06 May 2021||United States, Cambridge|
|15M||09 Feb 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|6M||02 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|5M||12 Oct 2020|
|10M||06 Oct 2020||United States, Pittsburgh|
|3M||15 Sep 2020||United States, Berkeley|
|3M||14 May 2020|
|15M||14 Apr 2020||United States, Washington|
– African genomics startup 54gene has raised $25m in Series B funding. – Pan-African venture capital firm Cathay AfricInvest Innovation Fund led this round. – Lead investor from the company’s Series A funding, Adjuvant Capital, invested once again with participation from other VCs including KdT Ventures, Plexo Capital, Endeavor Catalyst and Ingressive Capital. – The company has raised a total of $45m since its inception. Read more
– Bayer’s impact investment arm Leaps has co-led a USD 15m Series A investment round in agriculture and biotechnology innovator, Andes. – Other new investors Builders VC, Germin8, Accelr8 and Wilson Sonsini participated, alongside existing investors KdT Ventures and Endurance. – Through its novel seed treatment technology, called ‘Microprime’, Andes is reducing the need for synthetic fertilizers. – The California-based company has developed a process for seamlessly integrating seeds with a unique lib... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.