The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Goldman Sachs Asset Management is 100-500 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Goldman Sachs Asset Management works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Azanda Network Devices, Counsyl, TriplePoint Venture Growth. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Finance.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Goldman Sachs Asset Management, startups are often financed by Baker Capital, Highland Capital Partners, Goldman Sachs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wall Street Technology Partners, Wafra Investment Advisory Group, Telcom Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Felicis Ventures, Raj Sandhu, Goldman Sachs.
|Al-Sadiq||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Alteon Websystems||California, San Jose, United States|
|Athaal Group||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|Carnelian Energy Capital Management||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Dalian Ruanjianyuan Gufen Youxian Gongsi||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|Doughty Hanson & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|EATON HILL ADVISORY LIMITED||-|
|Huaduo Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Magic Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Newbridge Andean Partners||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|Ritchie Bros||British Columbia, Burnaby, Canada|
|SFP Capital||Maryland, Severna Park, United States|
|Sharp Eye Capital||-|
|The Al Muhaidib Group||-|
|The Jump Brazil||Bahia, Brazil, Recife|
|Whalehaven Capital Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|$80M||03 Nov 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$35M||27 Oct 2022||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
|$66M||12 Oct 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$90M||06 Oct 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||19 Sep 2022||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$40M||08 Aug 2022||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|$116M||12 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1B||05 Jul 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$40M||30 Jun 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
– eVisit is the leading Virtual Care platform for large healthcare providers, raised a $45 million Series B financing.
– The round led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs Asset Management (Goldman Sachs), with participation from Texas Health Resources, Tom Burton and Steve Barlow (Co-founders of Health Catalyst), and existing insiders.
– eVisit will invest the capital to drive growth by building out its Virtual Care platform and scaling up its sales and marketing efforts.
– Lightricks, an Israeli mobile photo and video editing company, raised $130m funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and Hanaco Venture Capital and includes new investors Migdal Insurance, Altshuler Shaham and Shavit Capital.
– Existing investors Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Claltech, Harel Insurance and Finance, and Greycroft also participated.
– The company has raised $335m to date.
– It has been best known for its photo-editing app Facetune.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.