The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
This organization was formed by Larry C. Renfro.
Opposing the other organizations, this Optum Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 33 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline IDx, Mindstrong Health, Shyft For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Health Diagnostics.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Optum Ventures, startups are often financed by GE Ventures, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, MATH Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Illinois Venture Capital Association, Wintrust Financial, Qiming Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Illinois Venture Capital Association, Wintrust Financial, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|ATM Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Efun||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Jacaranda Partners||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Keeler Investments Group||Mercer Island, United States, Washington|
|Kiwi II Venture Capital||-|
|Mirae Asset Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|National Bank of Oman||-|
|Paytm Mall||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Ruchuan Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Shinyway Education||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Sora Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Sweetgreen||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|The Riva Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|TLD Holdings||Hamel, Minnesota, United States|
|Veritas Technologies||California, Mountain View, United States|
|$13M||13 Dec 2022||Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States|
|$330M||15 Nov 2022||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$75M||23 Aug 2022||Iowa, United States|
|$35M||23 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$140M||08 Jun 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
Greater Good Health
|$10M||18 May 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$25M||19 Apr 2022||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$15M||12 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$105M||29 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Caresyntax, the leading enterprise-level digital surgery platform delivering actionable insights to make surgery smarter and safer, today announced a $30m extension to its Series C funding round.
– The round was led by PFM Health Sciences with participation from ProAssurance, Harmonix, and existing investors such as the Relyens Group and IPF Partners.
– That round also included investments from Optum Ventures, Intel Capital, Lauxera Capital Partners, Vesalius Biocapital III, Arno Capital, Rezayat Investments, and Surgical.AI.
– The funding will be used to continue developing its platform as well as advance new data solutions that support value-based care providers.
– Alma, a membership-based network for mental health care providers to build and scale their practices, has announced $50m in Series C funding.
– The round is led by global private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Sound Ventures, BoxGroup and Rainfall Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to fuel Alma’s national expansion and support therapists across the country to offer affordable, in-network care.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.