LRVHealth appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Qteros, Verax Biomedical, lifeIMAGE We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the LRVHealth, startups are often financed by HLM Venture Partners, Village Ventures, Cherrystone Angel Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Village Ventures, MassVentures, FreshTracks Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HLM Venture Partners, Village Ventures, Venture Capital Fund of New England.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This LRVHealth works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Atila Venture||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Bergen Asset Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Fullstack Sports Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ingredion Incorporated||Illinois, United States, Westchester|
|Insight Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|KTECH Capital||Bellevue, Kentucky, United States|
|Lantech||Amersfoort, Netherlands, Utrecht|
|Link11||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|MOVIDA JAPAN||Japan, Tokyo|
|Ningbo Kexingxing Wenhua Chanye Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|NJJ Capital||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Radicle Impact||California, Oakland, United States|
|SBI Securities||Japan, Tokyo|
|Simma Capital||Buenaventura, Colombia, Valle del Cauca|
|Technofund Flevoland||Flevoland, Lelystad, Netherlands|
|Zheshang Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Ziming Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$34M||04 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
Burns & Levinson
|$15M||08 Mar 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$22M||24 Feb 2022||California, United States|
Boston Technology Research
|$15M||09 Feb 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||25 Jan 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$11M||11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$40M||29 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$45M||30 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||09 Sep 2021||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
– DotCom Therapy (DCT), the most comprehensive pediatric teletherapy provider, announced that it has raised $13 million in Series A funding to drive the expansion of its pediatric teletherapy resources, especially within healthcare systems nationwide.
– The expansion will help to address the dire widespread shortage of professional therapists and mental health resources in that sector.
– The financing was led by New Capital Partners with participation from LRVHealth and OSF Ventures.
– DotCom is a Madison WI-based pediatric teletherapy provider.
– Company raised $13m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by New Capital Partners with participation from LRVHealth and OSF Ventures, Will Cowen, general partner of LRVHealth, Stan Lynall, James Outland, Mark Bakken, Dr. Colleen Kraft and Rachel Mack Robinson.
– The new investment will be used to advance the features and functionality of its proprietary technology, Zesh, grow its customer base of schools across the country, and scale its partnerships with providers and payers in the healthcare industry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.