In 1999 was created Activate Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Edwin A. Goodman, Todd Pietri. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Activate Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, TL Ventures, Polaris Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Osage Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures, Inflection Point Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, Inflection Point Ventures, Partnership Fund for New York City.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Modern Meadow, Sapphire Digital, GetOne Rewards. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Internet.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. This Activate Venture Partners works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||24 May 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||21 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||13 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||17 Dec 2020||Connecticut, United States|
|$1M||01 Dec 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|05 Aug 2020||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$6M||07 Jan 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||01 Dec 2019||Trenton, New Jersey, United States|
|$9M||09 Apr 2019||Connecticut, United States|
– Ride Health, a NYC-based provider of smarter transportation for every patient need, closed a $10m funding round.
– The round was led by Topmark Partners with participation from Excelerate Health Ventures and debt financing from Bridge Bank, alongside participation from existing investors led by Activate Venture Partners and Newark Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to continue investment in expanding its national transportation network, benefit management system, and platform APIs.
– Bonsai, a NYC and Raleigh, NC-based provider of a 1:1 professional advice and networking platform, raised a new funding round.
– The round was led by Activate Venture Partners.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth of its platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.