IPF Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The company was established in Europe in Luxembourg. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Luxembourg.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the IPF Partners, startups are often financed by Seventure Partners, HealthCap, Fountain Healthcare Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fraser Finance, Whiz Partners, Reaktor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by KCK, Third Swedish National Pension Fund, The Cedars-Sinai Accelerator.
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lumeon, EOS Imaging, Impeto Medical. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This IPF Partners works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
|Assets New Ventures||-|
|Chartwell Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Chiesi Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|China Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Huan.tv||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|NewSpring Ventures||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Pepper Media Holding||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Puget Sound Venture Club||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|Shanghai Furong Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Sparbanksstiftelse Norrlands Riskkapitalstiftelse||-|
|Sprout Capital||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Suzhou Decheng Hongxing Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Taiheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|The James Irvine Foundation||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Phoenix Fund||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Verve Capital||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Zero Gravity||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Zhejiang Wanghe Touzi Guanli Gufen Youxian Gongsi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$30M||28 Feb 2022||Turku, Southwest Finland, Finland|
|$130M||16 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||28 Apr 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||11 Aug 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$45M||12 Dec 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$28M||04 Dec 2018||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||13 Sep 2018||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|$24M||21 Jan 2018||Saint Charles, Illinois, United States|
|$8M||01 Jun 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Caresyntax, the leading enterprise-level digital surgery platform delivering actionable insights to make surgery smarter and safer, today announced a $30m extension to its Series C funding round.
– The round was led by PFM Health Sciences with participation from ProAssurance, Harmonix, and existing investors such as the Relyens Group and IPF Partners.
– That round also included investments from Optum Ventures, Intel Capital, Lauxera Capital Partners, Vesalius Biocapital III, Arno Capital, Rezayat Investments, and Surgical.AI.
– The funding will be used to continue developing its platform as well as advance new data solutions that support value-based care providers.
– Caresyntax from Boston is a digital surgery platform that provides actionable insights to improve patient outcomes.
– The company closed a $100m Series C funding.
– The round was led by PFM Health Sciences LP and included participation from Optum Ventures, Intel Capital, Lauxera Capital Partners, Vesalius Biocapital III, Arno Capital, Rezayat Investments, as well as current investors IPF Partners, the Relyens Group, and Surgical.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s global expansion and development of new products.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.