|$58M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$60M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||02 Jun 2021||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|$5M||20 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$15M||18 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||13 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$80M||12 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$72M||22 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||07 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Rapid Robotics, a startup providing out-of-the-box automation solutions for manufacturers, announced it has raised $36.7 million in a series B round co-led by Kleiner Perkins and Tiger Global, with participation from NEA, Greycroft, Bee Partners, and 468 Capital.
– The round, which values Rapid at $192.5 million post-money, brings the company’s total funding to date to $54.2 million.
– According to a study from Deloitte and the National Manufacturing Institute, by the end of 2020 the manufacturing industry had only recouped 63% of jobs lost during the pandemic — even with openings at near-record levels.
– FullStory has raised $103m in a series D round of funding led by Permira, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Salesforce Ventures, and others.
– The startup says the the new capital, which brings its valuation to $1.8 billion and total funding to $170 million, will be used to expand FullStory’s business internationally and enhance its digital experience observability platform.
– Dead links, unsubmittable forms, failed scheduling tools, rejected vouchers and other flaws, bugs, and glitches can litter companies’ websites.
– FullStory looks to help companies build better experiences across web and mobile channels by providing analytics and insights to product, customer success, engineering, and marketing teams.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.