Oxford Sciences Innovation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2015. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Oxford.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Oxford Sciences Innovation, startups are often financed by Oxford University Innovation, IP Group Plc, Innovate UK. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are IP Group Plc, Woodford Investment Management, Rt Capital Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Parkwalk Advisors, Oxford University Innovation, Innovate UK.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline YASA Motors, Genomics, Proxisense For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Life Science, Health Care.
When the investment is from Oxford Sciences Innovation the average startup value is 50-100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$32M||16 Aug 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$112M||05 Aug 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||27 Jul 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$7M||20 Jul 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||08 Apr 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|30 Mar 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||01 Mar 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$94M||18 Feb 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$32M||10 Feb 2021||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
– Ultromics, an Oxford, UK-based company focused on advancing AI enabled cardiovascular imaging solutions, raised $33M in series B funding.
– The round was led by Blue Venture Fund with participation from Optum Ventures, GV and Oxford Sciences Innovation.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating the use of AI-enabled echocardiograms to improve patient care, and bring improved diagnostic quality and resource savings to hospitals.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.