MATH Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Chicago.
The current fund was established by Mark Achler, Troy Henikoff. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 1 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from MATH Venture Partners is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this MATH Venture Partners performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the MATH Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Techstars, Great Oaks Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pritzker Group Venture Capital, M25, Chicago Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pritzker Group Venture Capital, Optum Ventures, Baird Capital.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight RedSeal, Tulip Retail, SpotHero. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile Apps, Software.
Funds with similar focus
|8 Tian Zai Xian||-|
|BMO Global Asset Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Canaan Valley Capital||Connecticut, Old Greenwich, United States|
|Changjiang Zheshang Unity Holdings||-|
|CincoVentures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ganyuan Longhui||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Gegnum||North, Portugal, São João da Madeira|
|Generation Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Hezhong Guquan Touzi||-|
|Jiujiang Touzi||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|Livzon Mabpharm||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|Newmont||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Ningbo Huaqiang Ruizhe Investment Partnership||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Portal Capital||Beachwood, Ohio, United States|
|Ride Ventures||Mount Kisco, New York, United States|
|SLATE CAPITAL GROUP||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Stichting DOEN||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|The Fukuoka Chuo Bank||Fukuoka, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan|
|Veritas Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||02 Jun 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Ascent Integrated Tech
|$1M||31 Jan 2022||Champaign, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||15 Nov 2021||Wichita, Kansas, United States|
|$1M||25 Aug 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$1M||10 Aug 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$18M||14 Jul 2021||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$5M||13 Jul 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$27M||30 Jun 2021||Scottsdale, Arizona, United States|
– Notch is a Toronto, Canada-based provider of online restaurant supply chain software solution.
– The company raised $10M in funding.
– The round was led by Accomplice and BDC with participation from MATH Venture Partners, Golden Ventures, The Yield Lab, Garage Capital, Plexo Capital, Agman, Mark MacLeod, Paul Genier, Shannon Lambert, and Jean Genier.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and development of the company’s solution for restaurant chains and food brands.
– 86 Repairs is a platform that automates the end-to-end repair and maintenance process for restaurants, providing actionable insights to improve back-of-house operations.
– The company received $7.3m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by TDF Ventures, Gordon Food Service (GFS), MATH Venture Partners, Revolution, and Cleveland Avenue.
– The new investment will be used to scale up product innovations and accelerate growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.