Flare Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
The current fund was established by Bill Geary, Michael Greeley. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Flare Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Flybridge Capital Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Greycroft, GE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Greycroft, Bessemer Venture Partners.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Welltok, Iora Health, Higi. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Internet. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Flare Capital Partners is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this Flare Capital Partners works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||03 Aug 2021||Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States|
|$10M||01 Jul 2021||Cleveland Ohio United States|
|$100M||28 Jun 2021||Pennsylvania Philadelphia United States|
|$110M||11 May 2021||New York United States|
|$2M||28 Apr 2021||California United States|
|$36M||13 Apr 2021||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$20M||10 Mar 2021||Boston Massachusetts United States|
|$60M||18 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|$23M||07 Jan 2021||Florida Tampa United States|
– UnifiHealth is a modern health plan for small businesses.
– The company raised $5.4M in Seed financing led by Anthemis with participation from Echelon Capital, Flare Capital, Digitalis Ventures and Great Oaks VC.
– The new investment will be used to expand operations, growing its team and business reach.
– Axuall, a digital professional identity network that enables healthcare providers to share their authenticated credentials and qualifications in real-time, announced that they closed $10.4m in Series A funding led by Flare Capital Partners.
– The round was led by Flare Capital Partners and includes participation from the company’s executive leadership, Intermountain Ventures, University Hospitals Ventures, MedStar Health, Epsilon Health, InHealth Ventures, AV8 Ventures, JumpStart, M25 Ventures, and North Coast Ventures.
– Capital from this financing will be used to accelerate R&D, implementations, sales, and marketing as the company grows its customer base of healthcare organizations.
– “Led by Flare Capital Partners and representing over two dozen healthcare organizations, this financing represents a ringing endorsement from the healthcare community,” said Axuall’s CEO, Charlie Lougheed.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.