Funds with similar focus
|Ameriprise Financial||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Catalysta Ventures||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|CresVentures||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Dansk Erhvervsinvestering||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Digital Century Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Farm Capital Services||-|
|Foundation for Food and Agriculture Research||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Jinding Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kansas City Equity Partners||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
|Leopard Rock Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|NH Foods||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|PagerDuty||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ridgeline Ventures||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Rovida Advisors||New Jersey, Newark, United States|
|Salesforce||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Shenzhen Lanshi Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|SIEGMUND Investment Company||Germany, Thuringen, Thuringia|
|Wifi.com||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|$120M||28 Nov 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$175M||25 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$21M||20 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$100M||13 Oct 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$130M||16 Sep 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$582M||28 Jun 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$200M||26 May 2021||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$280M||04 May 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Caresyntax, the leading enterprise-level digital surgery platform delivering actionable insights to make surgery smarter and safer, today announced a $30m extension to its Series C funding round.
– The round was led by PFM Health Sciences with participation from ProAssurance, Harmonix, and existing investors such as the Relyens Group and IPF Partners.
– That round also included investments from Optum Ventures, Intel Capital, Lauxera Capital Partners, Vesalius Biocapital III, Arno Capital, Rezayat Investments, and Surgical.AI.
– The funding will be used to continue developing its platform as well as advance new data solutions that support value-based care providers.
– Turnstone Biologics Corp. announced the successful completion of an $80m Series D financing co-led by PFM Health Sciences and Point72.
– New investors include Eventide Asset Management, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Ridgeback Capital Investments, Takeda Ventures, CaaS Capital, JM Family Enterprises, Inc., Northleaf Capital Partners, 404 Bio and an undisclosed investor.
– The round was joined by existing investors Versant Ventures, OrbiMed, F-Prime Capital, Sectoral Asset Management, Sixty Degree Capital, Brace Pharma Capital and Teralys Capital.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance Turnstone’s pipeline of programs from its oncolytic virus and TIL therapy platforms.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.