In 2013 was created GE Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. GE Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Carbon3D, Desktop Metal, Human Longevity. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Enterprise Software.
The overall number of key employees were 17.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This GE Ventures works on 13 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from GE Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the GE Ventures, startups are often financed by GV, DFJ, Frost Data Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Kleiner Perkins, Frost Data Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Intel Capital, Kleiner Perkins.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||23 Sep 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$25M||25 Feb 2020||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$35M||22 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$7M||30 Oct 2019||Virginia, United States|
|$14M||24 Jul 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$12M||18 Jul 2019||New Jersey, United States|
|$100M||20 Jun 2019||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$18M||29 May 2019||Tel Aviv District|
|$50M||13 May 2019||Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.