– Lightricks, an Israeli mobile photo and video editing company, raised $130m funding. – The round was led by Insight Partners and Hanaco Venture Capital and includes new investors Migdal Insurance, Altshuler Shaham and Shavit Capital. – Existing investors Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Claltech, Harel Insurance and Finance, and Greycroft also participated. – The company has raised $335m to date. – It has been best known for its photo-editing app Facetune. Read more
– Apna, a startup that is helping millions of blue- and gray-collar workers in India learn new skills and find jobs, has become the youngest firm to join the coveted unicorn status in the world’s second-largest internet market. – The startup raised $100m funding led by Tiger Global at a $1.1bn valuation. – Other investors include Owl Ventures, Insight Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Maverick Ventures and GSV Ventures. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.