In 2005 was created .406 Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund was created by Larry Begley, Liam Donohue, Maria Cirino. The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Security. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Compass, Carbon Black, Iora Health
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the .406 Ventures, startups are often financed by RRE Ventures, Polaris Partners, First Round Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, Prism Venture Management, F-Prime Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RRE Ventures, Atlas Venture, Prism Venture Management.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from .406 Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this .406 Ventures performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$11M||05 Oct 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||03 Oct 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||17 Aug 2022||Colorado, United States|
|$105M||27 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$28M||16 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|$58M||16 Feb 2022||San Diego, California, United States|
|$6M||15 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$26M||08 Feb 2022||California, United States|
– Nomad Health, the leading digital marketplace for temporary healthcare jobs, announced the completion of $63m in new equity and debt financing.
– Adams Street Partners led, and all existing investors participated, including Icon Ventures, Polaris Partners, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank.
– With this financing, the business has raised over $100m since the company’s inception in 2015.
– The funding will be used to support Nomad Health’s explosive growth, allowing the company to double down on efforts to hire, invest in the technology platform, and grow its national footprint.
– As the demands on the healthcare system have reached historic levels during the COVID-19 pandemic, the need and urgency for temporary healthcare staffing solutions has substantially increased.
– ClosedLoop.ai from Austin develops a healthcare’s data science platform using artificial intelligence to improve outcomes and reduce costs.
– Series B $34m round was led by Telstra Ventures with participation from Breyer Capital, Greycroft Ventures, .406 Ventures, and Healthfirst, with participation from angel investors Adam Boehler (former director of CMMI & CEO of Rubicon Founders) and Sam Palmisano (former CEO of IBM).
– The new investment will be aimed at further expanding the reach of its artificial intelligence solutions.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.