The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Mirae Asset Capital, startups are often financed by Western Technology Investment, SAIC Venture Capital, Reshape. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mirae Asset Venture Investment, Wooshin Venture Investment Corp., Takeda Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Arcellx, Metawave. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Communications Infrastructure, Telecommunications. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|Antuit||Frisco, Texas, United States|
|Arborview Capital||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|CIVC Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Coremix Capital||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|Media Ventures||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Orca Bay Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Portal Software||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Quadrant||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Real Tech Fund||Japan, Sumida|
|Romar Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Shanghai Alliance||China, Shanghai|
|Shinyway Education||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund II||-|
|Tsinghua Blockchain Capital||-|
|UAVenture Capital||Arizona, Tucson, United States|
|Vitalbridge Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||11 Aug 2021||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$90M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$255M||22 Jun 2021||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$75M||14 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$47M||07 Jun 2021||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|$28M||26 May 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$9M||08 Apr 2021||California, United States|
|$126M||30 Mar 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$190M||11 Jan 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Online education platform CLASS101 raised $25.8m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Goodwater Capital, with additional participation from previous backers Strong Ventures, KT Investment, Mirae Asset Capital and Klim Ventures.
– The company plans to use the proceeds to focus on hiring more talent, as well as expanding domestic business and overseas markets in the U.S. and Japan.
– Woebot Health from San Francisco, CA develops relational technologies for mental health.
– Company raised $90m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Jazz Venture Partners and Temasek with participation from funds and accounts managed by BlackRock Private Equity Partners and Owl Ventures, Mirae Asset Capital, Kicker Ventures, Alumni Ventures and Gaingels as well as existing investors NEA and AI Fund.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate further development of its relational platform and technologies, advance its lead digital therapeutic candidates, and expand its team and go-to-market activities.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.