Kohlberg Kravis Roberts appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1976. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Kohlberg Kravis Roberts is more than 1 billion dollars. This Kohlberg Kravis Roberts works on 1 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
This organization was formed by George R Roberts, Henry Kravis, Jerome Kohlberg. The overall number of key employees were 28.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, startups are often financed by Bullpen Capital, Pentech Ventures, Insight Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TenEleven Ventures, Aisling Capital, Warburg Pincus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fidelity Management and Research Company, TenEleven Ventures, Google.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Financial Services. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ByteDance, Lyft, Epic Games Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|07 Sep 2021||United States, Lehi|
|$45M||01 Sep 2021||Vietnam, Hanoi|
|$62M||25 Aug 2021||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|22 Jul 2021||United States, Washington|
|$60M||30 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Jet Edge International
|$150M||08 Jun 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|03 Jun 2021||France, Lyon|
|$53M||26 May 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$500M||25 May 2021||France, Paris|
– Copenhagen-based Leapwork, which was founded in 2015, announced it has closed a $62 million.
– The series B round was co-led by KKR and Salesforce Ventures.
– With Leapwork, users show the platform which processes they want to automate by recording the processes in context, validating the steps, and entering input data where needed.
– The platform breaks down the workflows in “flowchart language,” with building blocks that handle logic and provide a graphical representation of each step.
– Ornikar, a specialist in driver training and road awareness since 2013, today announced a €100m ($120m) round of Series C funding led by global investment firm KKR.
– Existing investors Idinvest, BPI, Elaia, Brighteye and H14 also contributed to Ornikar’s latest fundraise which will enable the company to accelerate its mission of becoming a global leader in road safety.
– In less than a decade, Ornikar has revolutionised the traditional driving school model to become the go-to online driver education platform and training marketplace in France, with a fast-growing presence in Spain.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.