|a>m ventures||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|African Rainbow Capital||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|ATM Venture Capital||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Bracket Capital||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Brightleaf Capital||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Cultural Investment Development Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|D. E. Shaw & Co.||New York, New York, United States|
|Efun||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Galen Investment Advisors||California, Oakland, United States|
|Juhua Group||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Keeler Investments Group||Mercer Island, United States, Washington|
|LeanSquare||Belgium, Liège, Liege|
|Optum Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sora Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Special Equities Group||-|
|Sweetgreen||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|TLD Holdings||Hamel, Minnesota, United States|
|Tsinghua Blockchain Capital||-|
|$1M||29 Jul 2022||-|
|$4M||28 Jul 2022||-|
|$4M||25 Jul 2022||-|
|$5M||04 Jul 2022||-|
|$2M||09 Jun 2022||-|
|$5M||03 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||01 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||26 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$2M||06 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Messari is a NYC-based crypto market intelligence company.
– The company closed a $21m Series A funding.
– Point72 Ventures led the round with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Uncork Capital, and Underscore VC as well as new strategic investors Alameda Capital, Blockchain Ventures, CMS Holdings, Gemini Frontier Fund, Winklevoss Capital, Kraken Ventures, and Nascent.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand the global reach of its Pro and Enterprise product suites, triple the size of its engineering and research teams, introduce new offerings that streamline participation in decentralized projects and their communities and to grow its institutional footprint and its community research and educational content, including the production of Mainnet 2021, Messari’s annual summit, which the company will host September 20-22 in New York City.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.