Veritas Technologies appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2016. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Mountain View. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Veritas Technologies, startups are often financed by Worldview Technology Partners, Mayfield Fund, Oracle. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sun Microsystems, EMC, eCompanies. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VantagePoint Capital Partners, Crossbow Ventures, Constellation Technology Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2008. Comparing to the other companies, this Veritas Technologies performs on 56 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline 3PAR, VMware, Xdrive Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Marketing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Agritech Capital||North Carolina, United States, Wilmington|
|Galen Investment Advisors||California, Oakland, United States|
|gumi Cryptos Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hatch Blue Ltd||Cork, County Cork, Ireland|
|Huirun Touzi||China, Guangdong Province, Luohu District|
|Jacaranda Partners||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Kiwi II Venture Capital||-|
|Mirae Asset Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|National Bank of Oman||-|
|Paytm Mall||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Romar Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Ruchuan Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Shinyway Education||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Simon School Venture Fund||New York, Rochester, United States|
|The Riva Group||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Visionary Private Equity Group||Missouri, Saint Charles, United States|
|$32M||10 Feb 2004||Fremont, California, United States|
Hiersun Jewelry Co. Ltd.
|$40M||01 Oct 2001||Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain|
|$115M||02 May 2001||California, United States|
|$43M||26 Sep 2000||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$5M||16 Aug 2000||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$34M||28 Jun 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||23 May 2000||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.