|$140M||08 Jun 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|10 Jan 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
U.S. Medical Management
|03 Nov 2021||Troy, Michigan, United States|
|$75M||28 Sep 2021||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
b.well Connected Health
|$32M||21 Jul 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$150M||08 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$18M||18 Feb 2021||Miami, Florida, United States|
Array Behavioral Care
|01 Jan 2021||Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States|
|01 Dec 2020||Hauppauge, New York, United States|
– LetsGetChecked announced the completion of a $150m Series D round of financing.
– The funding was led by Casdin Capital with continued participation from CommonFund Capital, Illumina Ventures, Optum Ventures, Transformation Capital, HLM Venture Partners, Qiming Venture Partners USA, and professional golfer Rory Mcllroy through Symphony Ventures, an investment partnership.
– This latest financing brings the total capital raised by LetsGetChecked to more than $260m.
– LetsGetChecked will use the new capital to launch care pathways, a 360-degree customer care journey that will provide remote care for patients with ailments and chronic conditions.
– Care pathways is enabled by LetsGetChecked’s core offerings, including telehealth services, pharmacy capabilities, and at-home diagnostics.
– Carevive Systems (Carevive), the leading oncology-focused health technology company centered on understanding and improving the cancer patient experience, has today announced the completion of a Series C equity investment of $18 million.
– The oversubscribed $18 million equity round was led by Philips Health Technology Ventures, and also includes Debiopharm Innovation Fund, and OurCrowd’s digital health fund, Qure Ventures, as well as prior investors HLM Venture Partners, LRVHealth, Cerner, and founder Madelyn Trupkin Herzfeld.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.