StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund) is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund) is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 20 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
This organization was formed by Cameron Teitelman, Dan Ha, Jonathan Golden. The overall number of key employees were 7.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intelligent Energy, Vida Health, Lucira Health.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), startups are often financed by Data Collective DCVC, FundersClub, Andreessen Horowitz. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Data Collective DCVC, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Ulu Ventures, SOSV.
|15 Jun 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||28 Nov 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|01 Jan 2016||France, Paris|
|26M||02 Jun 2000||United States, Chicago|
|2M||01 Oct 2015||United States, Menlo Park|
|4M||07 Aug 2015||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||12 Mar 2015||India, Gurugram|
|2M||02 Aug 2016||Canada, Richmond|
|3M||19 Nov 2015||United States, Mountain View|
|4M||01 Mar 2016|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.