AltaIR Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the AltaIR Capital, startups are often financed by Igor Ryabenkiy, 500 Startups, Founder Collective. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kima Ventures, Igor Ryabenkiy, FundersClub. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, 500 Startups, Moscow Seed Fund.
The fund was created by Igor Ryabenkiy. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this AltaIR Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from AltaIR Capital is 1-5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Mobile. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CarPrice.ru, CarPrice.ru, Guesty.
|$1M||22 Dec 2022||Wilmington, Delaware, United States|
|$7M||20 Sep 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$5M||31 Aug 2022||Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus|
|$10M||07 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||31 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$10M||06 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||02 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$12M||01 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$3M||01 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Video chat startup twine closed on $3.3m funding.
– The round was led by Moment Ventures and included participation from Coelius Capital, AltaIR Capital, Mentors Fund, Rosecliff Ventures, AltaClub and Bloom Venture Partners.
– The company shifted its focus to online events and is now on track to do $1m in bookings in 2021.
– Sunbit announced a $130m series D round of funding.
– The round was led by returning investor Group 11, a leading venture capital firm known for backing some of the most disruptive fintech companies. Other stakeholders include returning investor Zeev Ventures, and new investors Migdal Insurance, Harel Group, AltaIR Capital, and More Investment House.
– Guy Fischer, Chief Investment Officer for Migdal Insurance, joined the company’s board as an observer.
– The series D capital raise values Sunbit at $1.1b, making the company the latest to join the ranks of fintech unicorns.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.