Peterson Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Salt Lake City. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Peterson Ventures, startups are often financed by Novel TMT Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Beanstalk Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Spider Capital, Signal Peak Ventures, Otter Rock Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Signal Peak Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Peterson Ventures performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2013. When the investment is from Peterson Ventures the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
This organization was formed by Joel Peterson. Besides them, we counted 11 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Financial Services. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Allbirds, SmartAsset, Dealstruck
Funds with similar focus
|Aliaxis Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Beijing Baguan Touzi Guanli||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Commerx Corp.||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|Dadao Zongheng||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Darling Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Finn Evdemon Capital Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Five Four Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|K1 Investment Management||California, Manhattan Beach, United States|
|Rorze||Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan|
|Sica Ventures||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|SilverStream Capital||California, San Diego, United States|
|Sorenson Legacy Foundation||South Salt Lake, United States, Utah|
|Strategis Early Ventures||California, El Dorado Hills, United States|
|TREKK Opportunity Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Vertex Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|Vifor Pharma||Glattbrugg, Switzerland, Zurich|
|WENVEST Capital||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|$8M||17 Nov 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$25M||10 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||21 Jul 2022||Lehi, Utah, United States|
Nyquist Data Inc.
|$6M||23 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|16 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|01 Mar 2022||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$11M||16 Feb 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|11 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||03 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Workstream, a San Francisco, CA-based hiring platform and mobile app that streamlines the sourcing and onboarding of hourly workers, raised $48m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by BOND and Coatue, with reinvestment from Founders Fund, and Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom; Tony Xu, CEO of DoorDash; Ryan Smith, CEO of Qualtrics; Frederic Kerrest, COO of Okta; Basis Set Ventures; CRV; Peterson Ventures; GGV Capital; Jay-Z’s RocNation; Will Smith’s Dreamers VC and others.
– The company intends to use the funds to double the size of its team with numerous hires across sales, marketing and engineering, and continue to invest in growth and product development.
– Loop Returns, a software company looking to handle the costly and inefficient process of retail/e-commerce returns, has announced the close of a $65 million Series B financing round.
– The round was led by CRV, with participation from Shopify and Renegade Partners, as well as existing investors FirstMark Capital, Ridge Ventures, Peterson Ventures and Lerer Hippeau.
– The deal values the company at $340 million post-money.
– Loop Returns was co-founded by Jonathan Poma after he was working at an agency and consulting with a big Shopify brand to help them with returns and exchanges. He partnered with longtime friend Corbett Morgan to start Loop Returns.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.