In 2012 was created FundersClub, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the FundersClub, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Techstars, Plug and Play. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Signatures Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures, Kima Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Correlation Ventures, Y Combinator, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund).
The current fund was established by Alex Mittal, Boris Silver. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in more than 49 investment rounds annually. This FundersClub works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from FundersClub the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Slack Technologies, Coinbase, Instacart. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, E-Commerce.
|10M||26 May 2021||United States, Chicago|
|17 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|4M||12 May 2021||United States, Houston|
|13M||18 Mar 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|16 Mar 2021||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro|
|125K||10 Mar 2021||India, Gurugram|
|5M||25 Feb 2021||United States, Stamford|
|11 Feb 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|140M||13 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– Zeroheight, a DesignOps platform for UX teams, raised $10m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Tribe Capital, with participation from Adobe, Y Combinator, FundersClub and Expa, as well as angel investors including Tom Preston-Werner (co-founder of GitHub), Bradley Horowitz (VP Product at Google), Irene Au (built and ran UX design for Google) and Nick Caldwell (VP Engineering at Twitter). – London-based zeroheight will now expand to the San Francisco/Bay Area, and grow the team across the board. –... Read more
– Great Question, a customer research platform, raised $2.5m in seed funding. – The round was led by Funders Club, January Capital, Nomo VC and Twenty-Two Ventures. – Angel investors Warren Hogarth, Jon Williams, Jason Smale, Robbie Allan also participated. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.