First Round Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2004. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the First Round Capital, startups are often financed by Rose Tech Ventures, Oreilly AlphaTech Ventures, Forerunner Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Max Levchin, Emergence. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, Tiger Global Management, Icon Ventures.
When the investment is from First Round Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 25-48 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this First Round Capital performs on 10 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2011. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The current fund was established by Howard Morgan, Josh Kopelman. The overall number of key employees were 8.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Enterprise Software, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Flexport, Square.
|60M||08 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|20M||02 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|5M||27 May 2021||United States, New York|
|25M||26 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|7M||20 May 2021|
|50M||11 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|4M||06 May 2021||United States, New York|
|60M||22 Apr 2021||United States, San Diego|
|40M||21 Apr 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
– San Francisco startup Loyal raised $27m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Khosla Ventures and included First Round Capital, Box Group, Collaborative Fund, The Longevity Fund and Lachy Groom. – The company is building an animal pharmaceutical company that is developing therapeutics aimed at extending both lifespan and healthspan for dogs. Read more
– Nomad Health, the leading digital marketplace for temporary healthcare jobs, announced the completion of $63m in new equity and debt financing. – Adams Street Partners led, and all existing investors participated, including Icon Ventures, Polaris Partners, RRE Ventures, .406 Ventures, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. – With this financing, the business has raised over $100m since the company’s inception in 2015. – The funding will be used to support Nomad Health’s explosive growth, allowing ... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.