Chapter One Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Los Angeles
Chapter One Ventures was established in 2017, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Los Angeles. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Steve Jang, Polychain, Paul Buchheit. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Y Combinator.
RADAR, Blockfolio are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Bitcoin, Trading Platform. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund was established by Jeff Morris Jr.. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: versiononeventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.