UpHonest Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lime, Hims, Rescale. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food and Beverage, Software. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the UpHonest Capital, startups are often financed by Wei Guo, SV Angel, General Catalyst. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Wei Guo, Soma Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Accel, Khosla Ventures, DHVC.
The fund was created by Chloe Zhang, Mengke Li, Wei Guo. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. When the investment is from UpHonest Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. This UpHonest Capital works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year.
|4M||11 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|20 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|25 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||01 Aug 2020||United States, New York|
|4M||18 Jun 2020||United States, Santa Monica|
|3M||17 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|4M||21 May 2020||United States, Redwood City|
|18 May 2020||United States, New York|
|10M||24 Feb 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.