Funds with similar focus
|$22M||25 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$180M||15 Apr 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$19M||01 Mar 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$35M||18 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$28M||26 Jan 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$100M||13 Jan 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$31M||08 Dec 2021||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$19M||30 Nov 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$50M||13 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
– yellow.ai raised $78.15M in Series C funding led by WestBridge Capital along with Sapphire Ventures and Salesforce Ventures.
– Lightspeed Venture Partners also participated in this round, which brings total funding raised so far to $102.15M.
– yellow.ai enables enterprises to leverage its proprietary NLP engine and platform to build chatbots and voice bots, in 100+ languages, across 35+ channels that automate functions like Customer Support, Customer Engagement, Conversational Commerce, and Employee Experience.
– The platform comes pre-integrated with enterprise applications like Salesforce, Shopify, Cisco, Avaya, SharePoint, and 100 more.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.