In 2013 was created Samsung NEXT, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mountain View.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Samsung NEXT is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Samsung NEXT performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Samsung NEXT, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Techstars, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Verizon Ventures, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Verizon Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Canaan Partners.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, DayTwo, Survios. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|2M||09 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|18M||13 May 2021||United States, Minneapolis|
|130M||11 May 2021||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|30M||02 May 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|29M||29 Apr 2021|
|80M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|20M||27 Apr 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|35M||20 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|9M||30 Mar 2021|
– Marpipe announced its completion of an $8m Series A funding round. – The raise was led by Stage 2 Capital with participation from ValueStream Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Ripple Ventures, and Samsung NEXT. – Laconia Capital Group, Math Capital, and TIA Ventures were among those entities that deepened their existing investments into the future of data-driven creative. – Marpipe secured all major allocations into the Series A within four weeks. – Key investors include Mark Roberge, former CRO of Hubs... Read more
– Webiny announced a $3.5 million seed round to continue developing both pieces. – Webiny, an early-stage startup that launched in 2019 with an open-source, serverless CMS, had also developed a framework to help build the CMS, and found that customers were also interested in that to help build their own serverless apps. – Microsoft’s venture fund M12 led the round, with participation from Samsung Next, Episode 1, Cota Capital and other unnamed investors. – Webiny founder Sven Al Hamad says that when the co... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.