In 2013 was created Samsung NEXT, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mountain View.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Samsung NEXT is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Comparing to the other companies, this Samsung NEXT performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Samsung NEXT, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Techstars, ff Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Verizon Ventures, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Verizon Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Canaan Partners.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Branch, DayTwo, Survios. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|Envest Capital Partners||United States, Virginia Beach|
|Task Force X Capital||United States, Charlotte|
|i3 equity Partners||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Supply Chain Angels||Russia, Moscow|
|Conversant Intellectual Property Management||Canada, Ottawa|
|Allbritton Communications Company||United States, Arlington|
|Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System||Canada, Toronto|
|Ryoyo Electro Corporation||Japan, Sapporo|
|Shanghai Tianji Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Stic Investment||South Korea, Seoul|
|ID Fund||United States, Boca Raton|
|Eleanor Venture||Australia, Sydney|
|National Bank of Greece||Greece, Athens|
|Fuji Electronics||Japan, Tokyo|
|BBVA Bancomer||Mexico, Mexico City|
|Edap 2007||Spain, Barcelona|
|Reaction Fund||United States, Palo Alto|
|Lion Capital Partners||United States, New York|
|STIC Investment||South Korea, Seoul|
|$8M||07 Sep 2021||New York United States|
|$50M||05 Sep 2021||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$4M||11 Aug 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$15M||28 Jul 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$2M||09 Jun 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$18M||13 May 2021||Minneapolis Minnesota United States|
|$130M||11 May 2021||England London United Kingdom|
|$30M||02 May 2021||California Palo Alto United States|
|$29M||29 Apr 2021||Austin Texas United States|
– Tel Aviv, Israel-based Deci, a company developing a platform to optimize machine learning models, announced that it raised $21 million in a series A round led by Insight Partners with participation from Square Peg, Emerge, Jibe Ventures, Samsung Next, Vintage Investment Partners, and Fort Ross Ventures.
– The investment, which comes a year after Deci’s $9.1 million seed round, brings the company’s total capital raised to $30.1 million and will be used to support growth by expanding sales, marketing, and service operations, according to CEO Yonatan Geifman.
– Metrika is a Cambridge, Mass.-based operational intelligence source for blockchain.
– Company raised $14M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Neotribe Ventures with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Nyca Partners and SCB 10X, and previous investors, among others.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s platform and broaden its customer base across numerous industries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.