In 2013 was created Root Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Root Ventures, startups are often financed by SOSV, Y Combinator, Jackson Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SOSV, Haystack, Spark Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, HAX, Spark Capital.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Root Ventures is 50-100 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Root Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The current fund was established by Avidan Ross. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise, Machine Learning. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Seismic, Nordsense, Instrumental. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|$16M||15 Jun 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$4M||09 Jun 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$21M||20 May 2021||United States, Redwood City|
|$15M||13 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||08 Apr 2021||United States, Denver|
|$15M||09 Mar 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$4M||23 Feb 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$20M||03 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$6M||03 Sep 2020||United States, Seattle|
– CruxOCM is the pioneer of robotic industrial process automation (RIPA™) for control room operations.
– The company has raised $6M in venture financing to fuel growth.
– The recent round was led by Bullpen Capital, with participation from Angular Ventures, Root Ventures, Golden Ventures, Cendana Capital and Industry Ventures.
– The capital will be used to grow the company’s product lines, increase the efficiency of its installation process, and continue expanding its team across North America.
– Dusty Robotics, a construction robotics company, raised $16.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Canaan Partners and featured NextGen Venture Partners, Baseline Ventures, Root Ventures and Cantos Ventures.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and product line.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.