Data Collective DCVC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2011. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Data Collective DCVC, startups are often financed by Morado Ventures, Ullas Naik, Threshold. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TenOneTen Ventures, Streamlined Ventures, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Threshold, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund), Ignition Partners.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Data Collective DCVC works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Data Collective DCVC is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 25-48 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Uber, Zoom Communications, Dianrong. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The overall number of key employees were 13.
Funds with similar focus
|Bell Mobility Investments||Canada, Dorval, Quebec|
|Huff Alternative||Morristown, New Jersey, United States|
|Lawrence Transportation Systems||Roanoke, United States, Virginia|
|Meyer Duffy Ventures||Connecticut, New York, United States|
|Triventures ARC||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Xacti||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Zhuoang Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
Nest Genomics (YC W22)
|$8M||10 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||02 Dec 2022||Oakland, California, United States|
Medical Informatics Corp
|$17M||29 Nov 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$24M||03 Nov 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$39M||01 Nov 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$33M||15 Sep 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$138M||22 Aug 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$12M||04 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$130M||29 Jun 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.