In 2016 was created Mindset Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Mindset Ventures, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Microsoft ScaleUp Tel Aviv, e.ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, OurCrowd, PICO Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Ulu Ventures, PICO Venture Partners, monashees.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, FinTech. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Brex, PayJoy, Simplifeye.
The current fund was established by Daniel Ibri. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Mindset Ventures the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|9M||24 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|35M||05 May 2021|
|12M||23 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|6M||28 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|10M||22 Oct 2020||United States, Sunnyvale|
|18 Oct 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|13M||01 Oct 2020||United States, Portland|
|2M||15 Sep 2020||Israel, " Israel"}|
|13M||27 May 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.