Dreamit Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, SaaS. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Redox, Houseparty, MedStack. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Dreamit Ventures, startups are often financed by MissionOG, Dorm Room Fund, [email protected]. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Steve Barsh, 500 Startups, HealthX Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, HealthX Ventures, Mercury Fund.
The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 19 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Dreamit Ventures the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Dreamit Ventures performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
The current fund was established by David Bookspan, Michael Levinson, Steve Welch.
Funds with similar focus
|04 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||28 Apr 2021||United States, Saint Petersburg|
|$10M||18 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$20M||12 Jan 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|$1M||06 Jan 2021||United States, Philadelphia|
|$4M||20 Nov 2020||United States, Chicago|
|15 Sep 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$10M||11 Aug 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$10M||06 Aug 2020||Poland, Wroclaw|
– RaySecur from San Francisco has announced $13M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Outsiders Fund with participation from JCI Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Johnson Controls, One Way Ventures, Yu Galaxy, Launchpad Venture Group, and Dreamit Ventures.
– The funding will accelerate market adoption of its patented mmWave imaging technology and amplify growth within the mail and package security sector.
– Cylera, a leading healthcare IoT (HIoT) cybersecurity and intelligence company, today announced the company secured $10m in Series A funding, led by Concord Health Partners and Maverick Ventures.
– With the Series A close, Cylera brings the company’s total funding to $17m with investment from Concord Health Partners, Maverick Ventures, Contour Venture Partners, Two Sigma Ventures, Dreamit Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, Red Bear Angels and Samsung NEXT.
– Over the past year there has been a further acceleration of the digitalization and adoption of IoT devices across hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotech, life sciences and manufacturing, which can decrease operational risk and increase efficiencies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.