Matrix Partners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1977. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ele.me, Olacabs, Aruba Networks. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Paul J. Ferri. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Matrix Partners is 100-500 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. This Matrix Partners works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Matrix Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, Pilot House Ventures, Spark Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Worldview Technology Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, Intel Capital, Goldman Sachs.
|6M||01 Feb 2008||United States, Redwood City|
|19M||29 Dec 2020||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||10 Jun 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|1000K||05 Jun 2016||India, Mumbai|
|1M||18 Oct 2020||China, Yuexiu District|
|285M||24 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|01 Jan 1996||United States, Denmark|
|24 Feb 1989|
|20M||23 Aug 2018||United States, New York|
|80K||15 May 1977||United States, Cupertino|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.