Crosslink Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1989. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Crosslink Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Crosslink Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Crosslink Capital, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Meritech Capital Partners, BlueRun Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Kleiner Perkins, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, Norwest Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau.
The fund was created by Michael Stark, Sy Kaufman. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pandora, Postmates, Coupa. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|11M||10 Nov 2020||United States, New York|
|7M||30 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
|13M||12 Oct 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|20M||09 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|3M||17 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|7M||02 Jun 2020||United States, Cambridge|
|12M||26 May 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|14M||11 May 2020||United States, New York|
|10M||16 Mar 2020||United States, Boston|
– Catch, a health insurance and retirement savings company, raised $12m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Crosslink and joined by earlier investors Khosla Ventures, NYCA Partners, Kindred Ventures and Urban Innovation Fund. – The company plans to use the funding to increase its headcount to service those partnerships and go after more. Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.