Crosslink Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1989. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Crosslink Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. When the investment is from Crosslink Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Crosslink Capital, startups are often financed by SV Angel, Meritech Capital Partners, BlueRun Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Kleiner Perkins, Trinity Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DFJ, Norwest Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau.
The fund was created by Michael Stark, Sy Kaufman. We also calculated 12 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pandora, Postmates, Coupa. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$33M||23 Nov 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$30M||16 Nov 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||20 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||11 Oct 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||02 Oct 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$10M||29 Sep 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||15 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$12M||13 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||23 Aug 2022||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Clovers, a human resources technology firm leveraging conversational intelligence to improve interviewing and hiring practices, today announced it has raised $15m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Greycroft and Alpha Edison with participation from Crosslink Capital, Acadian Ventures, Fika Ventures and Act One Ventures.
– Clovers is the intelligent interview platform that uses human and conversational intelligence to accelerate hiring, uncover bias, and put the right people in the right role every time.
– Near Space Labs, a geospatial intelligence startup, raised $13m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Crosslink Capital and joined by Toyota Ventures and existing investors Leadout Capital and Wireframe Ventures.
– Near Space Labs also announced that Crosslink partner Phil Boyer has joined its board.
– Near Space Labs is focused on urbanized areas where change happens very rapidly.
– The company has named its platform “Swifty”.
– Each one is capable of reaching altitudes between 60,000 and 85,000 feet and capturing 400-1,000 square kilometers of imagery per flight.
– The company sells the data it collects and has developed an API through which customers can access the data via a subscription model.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.