Morado Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Ashvin Patel, Michael Marquez. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Morado Ventures, startups are often financed by Webb Investment Network, Tuesday Capital, Felicis Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Visionnaire Ventures, Felicis Ventures, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SV Angel, Webb Investment Network, Data Collective DCVC.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. This Morado Ventures works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from Morado Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Machine Learning, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ContextLogic (dba. Wish), Evernote, Zipline.
|$13M||19 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
Lucid Lane Inc.
|$16M||05 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||19 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||07 May 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$20M||08 Apr 2021||United States, Denver|
|$1M||25 Feb 2021||United States, Sunnyvale|
|$2M||07 Oct 2020||United States, Denver|
Ono Food Co.
|$7M||31 Aug 2020||United States, San Jose|
|$10M||14 May 2020||United States, San Francisco|
– DigiSure, the first company to go beyond credit and driving history for mobility and shared economy businesses, announces the launch of its embedded protection platform to offer instant, individualized micro-insurance policies for better, safer coverage.
– The company is also announcing $13M in funding led by Morado Ventures, with participation from Xplorer Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Clocktower Technology Ventures, True North Cos, and ex-Upwork CEO Fabio Rosati.
– The funds will be used to help grow its team and scale operations.
– Docyt, a Santa Clara-based company, raised $1.5m seed extension funding.
– The round was led by First Rays Venture Partners with participation from Morado Ventures and a group of angel investors.
– The company plans to use the new investment to accelerate its customer growth.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.