AME Cloud Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This AME Cloud Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from AME Cloud Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the AME Cloud Ventures, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Formation 8, IA Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Threshold, Sequoia Capital, DHVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, GGV Capital.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Zoom Communications, ContextLogic (dba. Wish), Zume Pizza The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|4M||19 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
|30M||12 Jun 2019||United States, Redwood City|
|10M||10 Jan 2017||United States, San Ramon|
|2M||24 Sep 2019||United States, Seattle|
|2M||05 Oct 2016||Panama, San Francisco|
|13M||01 Oct 2014|
|15M||31 May 2017||United States, Palo Alto|
|6M||05 Jun 2017||United States, Redwood City|
|5M||22 Nov 2016||United States, Redwood City|
|12M||03 Oct 2016||United States, Salt Lake City|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.