AME Cloud Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. This AME Cloud Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from AME Cloud Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the AME Cloud Ventures, startups are often financed by Khosla Ventures, Formation 8, IA Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Threshold, Sequoia Capital, DHVC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, GGV Capital.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Zoom Communications, ContextLogic (dba. Wish), Zume Pizza The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||19 Jan 2023||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$6M||30 Nov 2022||Manhattan, New York, United States|
|$8M||01 Nov 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
|$39M||14 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$9M||24 Aug 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||05 Aug 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$75M||20 Jul 2022||California, United States|
|$57M||19 Jul 2022||Foster City, California, United States|
|$10M||16 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– OSARO has announced the completion of a series C funding round led by Octave Ventures.
– The new round brings OSARO’s total funding to date to $67.5m.
– New investors include J17 Capital, and Tomales Bay Capital.
– Existing investors AME Cloud Ventures, iRobot Corporation, King River Capital, and Founders Fund also participated.
– OSARO plans to use this latest investment to accelerate global growth through market expansion and hiring, as well as extending its solution and support offerings.
– The company will also continue to enhance its core technology capabilities, including leveraging its machine learning platform into new automation applications.
– OSARO’s solutions currently enable logistics operators to scale e-commerce order fulfillment, inventory induction & extraction, sortation, and singulation.
– Osmind closed $15m in Series A funding to further develop and expand its electronic health record (EHR) and research platform.
– The financing was led by Future Ventures, joined by existing investor General Catalyst and new investors Tiger Global, Offline Ventures, and Yahoo! co-founder Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
– A number of angel investors also participated, including Joshua Kushner (co-founder of Oscar Health and Thrive Capital), Adrian Aoun (founder of Forward), Jonathan Hirsch (founder of Syapse), Alice Zhang (co-founder of Verge Genomics), Bay Gross (co-founder of Cityblock Health), and Linhao Zhang (co-founder of TrialSpark).
– The company also announced the addition of Miki Kapoor (co-founder of Verana Health) as an advisor.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.