Amino Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by David Wei. We also calculated 10 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Amino Capital, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, Social Starts, Zillionize Angel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are CRCM Ventures, 500 Startups, Greylock Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Magma Venture Partners.
This Amino Capital works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from Amino Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline DFINITY, Chime, Human Longevity The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, SaaS. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||United States, New York|
|$10M||12 Aug 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$2M||28 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$2M||15 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$6M||10 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$400K||11 Feb 2021||China, Shanghai|
|$32M||14 Sep 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|$1M||03 Sep 2020||United States, New York|
|$15M||29 Jul 2020||United States, " United States"}|
– AnChain.AI is a San Francisco CA-based blockchain security company. – Company raised $10M in funding. – The round was led by SIG Asia Investments with participation from Fin VC, Nima Capital, Hard Yaka and Amino Capital. – The new investment will be aimed at accelerating product development and recruitment across research and development, engineering, customer success and sales. Read more
– Fluid Biotech Inc. from Calgary, AB, Canada closed a $4.7m seed funding round. – The round was led by Metis Innovative of Miami and ShangBay Capital of Palo Alto, California, with participation from new investors UCeed Health Fund and UCeed Child Health and Wellness Fund from the University of Calgary, Thin Air Labs, Wharton Alumni Angels, Amino Capital, Bluesky Equities, ThresholdImpact and Alabaster Capital. – The company intends to use the funds to engage contract manufacturers to initiate production, compl... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.