Valor Capital Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Valor Capital Group works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Valor Capital Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Valor Capital Group, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, monashees, e.bricks Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, monashees, e.bricks Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Redpoint eventures, Oscar Salazar, 500 Startups.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Coinbase, Nextdoor, Illumio. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Security, SaaS. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Brazil.
The fund was created by Scott Sobel. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$25M||31 Aug 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$35M||25 Aug 2022||California, United States|
|$7M||10 Aug 2022||-|
|$30M||08 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$7M||15 Jun 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$12M||01 Jun 2022||Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|25 May 2022||Jacareí, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$2M||17 May 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$11M||13 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
– São Paulo-based Kovi raised $104m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Valor Capital Group and Prosus Ventures, and joined by Quona, Broadhaven Ventures, GFC, Monashees, UVC Investimentos, PIPO, Norte, Maya Capital and Globo Ventures.
– The company also recently closed on a $20m debt facility.
– It is not yet a unicorn, according to execs, who declined to reveal valuation.
– Gympass, the largest corporate wellbeing platform, today announced the new investment round of $220M.
– The new investment made by Softbank, General Atlantic, Moore Strategic Ventures, Kaszek and Valor Capital Group.
– As people flock back to the gym, Gympass has seen its valuation more than double to $2.2B, reflecting the increased importance of wellbeing for companies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.