In 2015 was created B Capital Group, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Manhattan Beach. The venture was found in North America in United States.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bird Rides, Atomwise, CXA Group.
The current fund was established by Eduardo Saverin, Raj Ganguly. We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the B Capital Group, startups are often financed by Accel, Greycroft, GE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, e.ventures, International Finance Corporation. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GE Ventures, e.ventures, Singtel Innov8.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this B Capital Group performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from B Capital Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|$5M||10 Nov 2022||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$25M||03 Nov 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|11 Oct 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||21 Sep 2022||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$75M||13 Sep 2022||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||23 Aug 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$20M||16 Aug 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$35M||10 Aug 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$60M||27 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Centivo, a new health plan for self-funded employers that is anchored around leading providers of value-based care, announced today that it has raised an additional $51 million in funding.
– B Capital Group, a leading global technology investor, and Maverick co-led the round.
– Additional existing investors, including Bain Capital Ventures, Company Ventures, Define Ventures, F-Prime Capital, HarbourVest Partners, Ingleside Investors, Nassau Street Ventures, an AVG fund and various individuals also participated.
– These funds will support Centivo’s rapid growth and expansion amid increased demand from employers for health plans that are structurally built to address employee healthcare affordability.
– Satori announced that it raised $20 million in a series A round led by B Capital Group and Evolution Equity Partners, with participation from Satori’s seed investor YL Ventures.
– The company says it’ll use the funds, which bring its total raised to $25 million, to support product R&D and expand its go-to-market operations in the U.S.
– As enterprises look to move data and analytics to the cloud, they are in some cases facing challenges, slowdowns, and other major barriers to entry.
– Over 90% say that migration is going slower than it should, mainly due to concerns about compliance, security, and technology maturity.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.