Urban Remedy Closes $18M Series D Funding
23 Jul, 2021
– JOKR, a grocery and retail delivery platform, raised $170m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital, Balderton Capital and Tiger Global Management.
– It was joined by Activant Capital, Greycroft, Fabrice Grinda’s FJ Labs, as well as Latin America’s tech-specialized VC firms Kaszek and monashees, and HV Capital.
– Based out of New York, where it launched last month JOKR plans to roll out across cities in the U.S., Latin America and Europe.
– Right now it’s live in nine cities across Latin American countries Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Peru, as well as Poland and Austria in Europe.