In 2015 was created Graphene Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Transportation, Parenting. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Snap, Lyft, Zum Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Graphene Ventures, startups are often financed by Rakuten, Alibaba Group, Didi Chuxing. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rakuten, Vickers Venture Partners, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, M13, Khosla Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Graphene Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Graphene Ventures works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The current fund was established by Alex Giannikoulis, Nabil Borhanu. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Keyrus Innovation Factory||France, Levallois-Perret|
|Lynett Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|State Government of Victoria||Australia, Melbourne|
|J O Hambro Capital Management Limited||United Kingdom, London|
|The Accelerator Group||United States, Virginia|
|BEV Capital||United States, Stamford|
|IVANS healthcare network||United States, Hartford|
|White Sand Group||United States, Chicago|
|Nasdaq Ventures||United States, Rockville|
|Voyage Media||China, Beijing|
|Operator Partners||United States, New York|
|The Tochigi Bank||Japan, Utsunomiya|
|Denali Venture Philanthropy||United States, Boulder|
|University of California Davis||United States, Davis|
|Xiaomi Industry Fund||-|
|Jain International Trade Organisation(JITO)||-|
|Elahi Group of Companies||-|
|Beijing Yonghui Ruijin Venture Capital||China, Wenzhou|
|$170M||18 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||22 Nov 2020||Egypt, Cairo|
|$6M||31 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|30 Dec 2019||Egypt, Cairo|
|$6M||08 Apr 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||14 Feb 2019||United States, New York|
|$1M||11 Nov 2018||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$385K||30 Aug 2018||United Arab Emirates, " United Arab Emirates"}|
|$19M||26 Jun 2018||United States, San Francisco|
– Eat Just, Inc. announced that its GOOD Meat division has secured $97 million in new funding.
– The overall $267 million fundraise is the largest to date in the burgeoning cultivated meat sector, which analysts predict could become a $25 billion global industry by 20301.
– New and previously announced investors include UBS O’Connor, a hedge fund manager within UBS Asset Management; Graphene Ventures; K3 Ventures; Resilience Reserve, a venture capital fund founded by entrepreneur Rob Reid and TED curator Chris Anderson; businessman Fernando Chico Pardo and others.
– GOOD Meat will use the funds to increase capacity and accelerate research and development for high-quality, real meat made directly from animal cells.
– ABG, LLC; BofA Securities, Inc.; Guggenheim Securities and VERSO Capital advised on the transaction.
– Eat Just, Inc. announced that its GOOD Meat division has secured $170m in new funding.
– With this transaction, GOOD Meat becomes a subsidiary of Eat Just, which announced a $200m fundraise in March.
– The latest investment from funds managed by UBS O’Connor, a hedge fund manager within UBS Asset Management, Graphene Ventures, K3 Ventures and others, will be used to increase capacity and accelerate research and development for high-quality, real meat without slaughter.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.