In 2005 was created monashees, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Su00e3o Paulo. The fund was located in South America if to be more exact in Brazil.
The fund was created by Eric Acher, Fabio Igel. Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the monashees, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Canary, Kaszek Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Y Combinator, Accel, Valor Capital Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Accel, Valor Capital Group.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Education. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rappi, 99, REBEL.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this monashees performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from monashees is 100-500 millions dollars.
|$32M||23 Nov 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$250M||16 Nov 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$100M||04 Nov 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$8M||01 Sep 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$12M||01 Jan 2020||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|01 Feb 2019||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Flieber, a predictive inventory optimization platform, raised $12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by GGV Capital and Monashees to bring the company’s total funding to $20m since CEO Fabricio Miranda co-founded Flieber in 2019 with CTO Jair Vercosa.
– The company plans to use the funding to continue developing its inventory optimization platform that uses analytics and machine learning to give multi-channel brands a leg up when it comes to determining what the ideal stock level would be across all of the sales channels and inventory locations.
– The company’s predictive platform puts users in the driver’s seat for sales, supply chain operations and inventory decisions so that they can keep up with the pace of sales so that they avoid having too much, or not enough, inventory.
– Addi is a fintech and digital commerce startup based in Bogota, Colombia, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
– Company raised $75m in extension Series B funding.
– The round was led by Greycroft with participation from new investors GGV Capital, Citius Capital, and Intersection Growth Partners, as well as existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, Citius VC, Endeavor Catalyst, Foundation Capital, Monashees, and Quona Capital. Union Square’s Opportunity Fund also participated in the round.
– The company will use the funds to continue to scale its current operations in Brazil and Colombia, expand into Mexico in early 2022, enhance its BNPL offering while allowing customers and merchants to pay in new ways through its platform and its app, which launches later this month.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.