This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
ONEVC is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Aside from ONEVC, start-ups are often funded by monashees, Redpoint eventures, Y Combinator and 8 other funds. The fund often co-invests with monashees, Y Combinator, Justin Mateen, overall with 7 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by monashees, Y Combinator, Trinity Ventures.
We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Rappi, Pipefy, Apozy are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as SaaS, B2C. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Decision Makers / Strategy
Similarity Index [see explanation at unicorn-nest.com/dataset-what-we-tweet-vs-what-we-invest]
0.17 out of 1
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.