ONEVC appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, B2C. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rappi, Pipefy, Apozy The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the ONEVC, startups are often financed by monashees, Redpoint eventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are monashees, Y Combinator, Justin Mateen. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by monashees, Y Combinator, Trinity Ventures.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$7M||05 Apr 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|02 Apr 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$36M||17 Mar 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$10M||10 Mar 2022||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$20M||23 Jan 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
Cross Commerce Store
|$3M||16 Dec 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$4M||07 Dec 2021||Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|$32M||23 Nov 2021||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$35M||11 Nov 2021||Chile, Chile|
– Pipo Saude, a startup that developed a platform that sells and manages healthcare benefits for Brazilian companies, has raised $20m in a Series A round of funding.
– The round was led by Thrive Capital and joined by existing investors including Monashees, Kaszek and OneVC.
– Nubank co-founder and CEO David Velez and Cedar co-founder and CEO Florian Otto (and former CEO of Groupon in Brazil) also joined in the round.
– idwall, a Brazilian regtech, raised $38m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Endurance and joined by GGV Capital, monashees, Canary, Qualcomm Ventures LLC, ONEVC, Peninsula and Norte.
– The company has grown 1,458% between 2017 and 2020, with average growth of 144% per year.
– Its clients include 10 unicorns, two out of the three biggest banks in Brazil and companies such as iFood, Claro, Cielo, Loggi, Ebanx, QuintoAndar and OLX, among others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.