SP Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2007. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Pinheiros. The venture was found in South America in Brazil.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the SP Ventures, startups are often financed by Baita Accelerator, Astella Investimentos, Start-Up Brasil. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Inseed Investimentos, Criatec Fund, Baita Accelerator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SVG Ventures, Intel Capital, Criatec Fund.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Horus Aeronaves, Imeve, Concil Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Brazil.
The current fund was established by Francisco Jardim.
This SP Ventures works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||14 Nov 2022||Brazil, Brazil|
|$27M||08 Nov 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$3M||01 Sep 2022||Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina|
|$2M||14 Jun 2022||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$7M||28 Apr 2022||Calgary, Canada|
Decoy Smart Control
|$1M||25 Apr 2022||Brazil, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|$5M||29 Mar 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$3M||08 Mar 2022||Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$10M||31 Jan 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Frizata, a Buenos Aires, Argentina-based direct-to-consumer flexitarian frozen foodtech company, closed a $5m Series A funding.
– The round was led by SP Ventures with participation from Marcos Galperin, Founder, Mercado Libre, Gonzalo Ramirez Martiarena, former global CEO Louis Dreyfus, CEO of Swiss Pampa, Jaime Soler Bottinelli, former global CEO of Cencosud, Norte Ventures, Glocal Agrifoodtech & others.
– Frizata currently operates in Argentina, Chile, and Brazil and generated more than $15M in sales since launching in 2019.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.