Quona Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Washington.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Quona Capital performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 28 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Quona Capital is 5-10 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Ganesh Rengaswamy, Jonathan Whittle, Miguel Herrera, Monica Brand Engel. The overall number of key employees were 8.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Quona Capital, startups are often financed by Omidyar Network, Kaszek Ventures, QED Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Omidyar Network, International Finance Corporation, QED Investors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by International Finance Corporation, QED Investors, Kaszek Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Small and Medium Businesses, Finance. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Klar, Neogrowth, Shubham Housing Development Finance Company.
|35M||26 May 2021||Colombia, Buenaventura|
|3M||28 Jan 2021||Nigeria, Lagos|
|14 Jan 2021||Brazil, Curitiba|
|35M||05 Jan 2021||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|9M||29 Dec 2020||Pakistan, Lahore|
Arya Collateral Warehousing Services
|21M||15 Dec 2020||India, Noida|
|15M||20 Oct 2020||Mexico, Mexico City|
|5M||21 Sep 2020||Turkey, Istanbul|
|9M||11 Sep 2020||United States, Boulder|
– Yoco, a South African fintech, raised $83m in Series C funding. – The round was joined by investors Dragoneer Investment Group, Breyer Capital, HOF Capital, The Raba Partnership, 4DX Ventures and TO Ventures; and existing investors Partech, Velocity Capital Fintech Ventures, Orange Ventures and Quona Capital. Current and former executives from global tech companies such as Coinbase, Revolut, Spotify and Gojek took part as well. – The company plans to scale offline and online offerings and expand to new markets. Read more
– Klar, a leading digital financial services platform providing a transparent, free and secure alternative to traditional debit and credit services in Mexico, announced its Series B funding round, subject to applicable regulatory approvals, including clearance of the Mexican Banking and Securities Commission (CNBV) and the Mexican Economic Competition Commission (COFECE). – General Atlantic, a leading global growth equity firm, led the round with participation from existing investors Prosus Ventures, Quona Capital, Mo... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.