Dalus Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the Mexico City. The venture was found in North America in Mexico.
The current fund was established by Diego Serebrisky, Rogelio de los Santos. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 51 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Dalus Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Digital Media, Art. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SparkCognition, Sirena, Xertica.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Dalus Capital, startups are often financed by Verizon Ventures, Keiretsu Capital, Valor Capital Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Village Capital, VilCap Investments, Valor Capital Group.
Funds with similar focus
|Active Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blade LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Blossom Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona||-|
|Early Stage Enterprises||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Ecos Private Equity||-|
|GDN Holdings||Minnesota, Minnetonka, United States|
|GoldStone||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Leir Charitable Foundations||-|
|NCF Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nowcom||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|PointOne Capital||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Positive Sum||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Shell Internet Ventures B.V||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|SLP Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Yamasa Co LTD||-|
|$30M||28 Jun 2022||Mexico City, Mexico|
|$11M||04 May 2022||Gualeguaychu, Entre Ríos Province, Argentina|
NCX (Formerly SilviaTerra)
|$50M||02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$22M||21 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||30 Nov 2021||Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca, Colombia|
|$28M||01 Oct 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$10M||28 Sep 2021||Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia|
|$9M||13 May 2021||Chile, Chile|
|$7M||17 Aug 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.