Redpoint eventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The company was established in South America in Brazil. The main department of described VC is located in the Su00e3o Paulo.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rappi, Olist, Pipefy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Anderson Thees.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Redpoint eventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Valor Capital Group, Kaszek Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pinnacle Ventures, monashees, Global Founders Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kaszek Ventures, monashees, Global Founders Capital.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Redpoint eventures is 50-100 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015.
|$4M||17 Jun 2021||Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|$23M||15 Apr 2021||Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil|
Holberton School - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$20M||24 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||19 Mar 2021||Brazil, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$570K||04 Feb 2021||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|14 Dec 2020||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro|
|$550K||01 Dec 2020||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$1M||03 Nov 2020||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$1M||08 Sep 2020||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
– Deliverect, a restaurant food delivery management platform, raised $65m in funding.
– The round was led by DST and Redpoint Ventures, with OMERS, Newion, Smartfin and the founders also participating.
– It brings the total raised by Deliverect to $90m.
– The company processed some $1bn across 30 million orders for its customers in the last year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.