The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital, startups are often financed by Accel, Wing Venture Capital, Vintage Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are One Peak Partners, Van Wagoner Ventures, LLC, Sapphire Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Morgan Stanley, Wellington Management, SoftBank.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital works on 18 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nutanix, Constant Contact, Cohesity. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Analytics.
Funds with similar focus
|$50M||26 May 2021||California San Diego United States|
|$24M||04 May 2021||California Fremont United States|
|$150M||17 Dec 2020||New York United States|
|$15M||08 Jul 2020||Austin Texas United States|
|$42M||21 May 2020||California United States|
cPacket Networks, Inc.
|$15M||26 Feb 2020||California San Jose United States|
|$22M||13 Feb 2020||California Santa Monica United States|
|$37M||30 Jan 2020||California San Jose United States|
Alternative Behavior Strategies
|19 Aug 2019||Salt Lake City United States Utah|
– Elligo Health Research, a healthcare-enabling research organization powered by the novel IntElligo technology, announced a $135m Series E financing round.
– Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital and Ally Bridge Group participated in the financing round.
– The round was also participated by Norwest Venture Partners and all major existing investors, including Cerner, Hatteras Venture Partners, Noro-Moseley Partners, Piper Sandler Merchant Banking, Shumway Capital, and Syneos Health.
– This financing allows Elligo to invest further in its technology platform and leverage data in new ways to address current challenges in the clinical trial industry.
– GumGum is a global contextual advertising technology company based in Santa Monica, California.
– The company raised $75m in funding.
– Goldman Sachs Growth joined existing investors Upfront Ventures, NewView Capital, and Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the adoption of its contextual intelligence advertising product suite and expand investments in key international markets.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.