Endeavor Catalyst appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States. Endeavor Catalyst appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Checkout, Cabify, Rappi. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Endeavor Catalyst, startups are often financed by Redpoint eventures, monashees, Riverwood Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are International Finance Corporation, Redpoint eventures, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by International Finance Corporation, Redpoint eventures, Google Launchpad Accelerator.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The average startup value when the investment from Endeavor Catalyst is more than 1 billion dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Endeavor Catalyst works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|$58M||18 Jan 2023||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Hack The Box
|$55M||11 Jan 2023||Folkestone and Hythe, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||21 Nov 2022||Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt|
|$50M||28 Oct 2022||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$40M||27 Oct 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||17 Oct 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$140M||11 Oct 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$1M||02 Oct 2022||Grand Casablanca, Pachalik de Bouskoura, Morocco|
|$25M||13 Sep 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– African genomics startup 54gene has raised $25m in Series B funding.
– Pan-African venture capital firm Cathay AfricInvest Innovation Fund led this round.
– Lead investor from the company’s Series A funding, Adjuvant Capital, invested once again with participation from other VCs including KdT Ventures, Plexo Capital, Endeavor Catalyst and Ingressive Capital.
– The company has raised a total of $45m since its inception.
– SellersFunding secured $166.5m in a combination of Series A equity funding and a credit facility.
– Northzone led the round and was joined by Endeavor Catalyst and Fasanara.
– The company created a digital platform that delivers financial tools and resources to streamline global commerce for thousands of marketplaces, including working capital, cross-border cash management, tax solutions and business valuation.
– The company has consistently grown 300% year over year.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.